Friday, June 11, 2010

Going Back......

well, THAT picture certainly imported HUGE! sorry....probably takes a while to download the page. will have to find a better picture.

i wrote a column for the richardson daily news for 10 years before the rdn was absorbed by the dallas morning news. i saved most of my weekly columns in binders and folders and desk drawers. i really want to collect them into a booklet of sorts to preserve that time in my life. some columns dealt with politics and current events, others with family and community. i'll probably handpick those i think are most suitable to a personal blog and type them (unedited) into this blog.

maybe along the way, readers will enjoy going back a few years with me; watch out - you may recognize yourself in an entry or two!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're doing this. I get to enjoy your columns all over again. It'll stir up some good memories. Makes me nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I didn't know you back then, I look forward to reading your columns and getting to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete